Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ADMIN Pls Answer -- State of new CCNP tests (ROUTE SWITCH & TSHOOT)
I am interested in signing-up again for the CCNP ROUTE/SWITCH/TSHOOT tests with how2pass.  I would like a definitive statement from the site admin on what the current state is on how2pass's exam materials, how accurate they are, and how complete.

I have used how2pass a couple of time in the past to re-certify my CCNA and I would like to do the same for my CCNP, however I can not risk failing a test by studying with inaccurate or incomplete materials.

Please let me know the current accuracy and completeness of the questions/answers, Labs, Testlets, and simulations.  Thank you in advance for everything.
Just took the ROUTE exam last week.

I used the Cisco Press Book, my own routers (4 of them) and How2Pass site for studying.

I passed.
The How2Pass stuff is pretty accurate for exam.
(05-18-2011, 01:28 PM)sdunn96 link Wrote:Just took the ROUTE exam last week.

I used the Cisco Press Book, my own routers (4 of them) and How2Pass site for studying.

I passed.
The How2Pass stuff is pretty accurate for exam.

Thank you.  How would you rate the CCNP lab sims on this site?
I took the test last week (May 16 2011) but failed.. however it's not how2pass fault...all the information is I say 98 percent accurate.  I forgot to look at hands on lab which is not listed on Online Tests. You actually have to click hand_on labs under Premier Links to look at it. But other then that I'm going to take this test again very soon.