Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
questions - multiple choice ordering - anybody passed recently?
Hello How2Pass - when were the questions updated last - are all current questions thought to be on the current exam?

Also - is there a reason you do not have an option to change the ordering of the multiple choice answers, are they in this order by design?

And for anyone else, I am wondering if anyone passed recently who has taken 350-401 ENCOR, and what was your experience.
Welcome to the forum!

The questions were updated on Jan 31, 2024. No one can guarantee about exam content because Cisco can change questions on any delivery of exam.

The last update of the test engine removed randomize functionality of choices in favor of removing restrictions on the content of choices.
(02-04-2024, 10:24 AM)forumsupport Wrote: Welcome to the forum!

The questions were updated on Jan 31, 2024. No one can guarantee about exam content because Cisco can change questions on any delivery of exam.

The last update of the test engine removed randomize functionality of choices in favor of removing restrictions on the content of choices.

What does this mean about removing restrictions? Are they ordered that way on the actual exam, is this why the randomize function is removed. That is what I meant by, was this by design.
(02-04-2024, 08:28 PM)alextomko Wrote:
(02-04-2024, 10:24 AM)forumsupport Wrote: Welcome to the forum!

What does this mean about removing restrictions? Are they ordered that way on the actual exam, is this why the randomize function is removed. That is what I meant by, was this by design.

I just have no clue what your response means: " The last update of the test engine removed randomize functionality of choices in favor of removing restrictions on the content of choices." do you care to explain? Thank you for your time!
Anyway answered my own question, passed with flying colors and I wouldn't worry about randomizing the questions on here because.. well that would be counterproductive.