Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking The ICND1 Again Tomorrow
Hello,

I'm currently using your product to prepare for my third attempt at the CCENT tomorrow, and am wondering how close are the simulations to the actual sims on the exam? I can recall a lot of similarities between the ones on here and the ones on the real exam. I'm curious because the sims gave me a bit of trouble on my last attempt of the CCENT. Any info would help. Thanks!  Smile
Update: I successfully passed the ICND1/CCENT exam that day! Scored 63 points over the passing mark too. Thanks How2Pass!  Smile
(11-14-2019, 05:20 AM)xacheraus Wrote: Update: I successfully passed the ICND1/CCENT exam that day! Scored 63 points over the passing mark too. Thanks How2Pass!  Smile
Congrats what all helped in the questions did you use all of the tests?
(11-17-2019, 12:02 AM)saltlife3122 Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 05:20 AM)xacheraus Wrote: Update: I successfully passed the ICND1/CCENT exam that day! Scored 63 points over the passing mark too. Thanks How2Pass!  Smile
Congrats what all helped in the questions did you use all of the tests?

Thank you! Yes, I went through every section of the practice tests including the recently added questions. Also, practice all of the Hands-On Labs intensively, as they're on the exam in some form.